Operating from a 110,000-square-foot facility in Piscataway, NJ, Direct Mail Depot offers postal services, digital printing, finishing, lettershop services, data processing, mail tracking and handling, and fulfillment services – all under one roof. Our technology and expertise allow us to seamlessly execute high-volume direct mail campaigns while helping you reduce costs and maximize every marketing dollar.
About Direct Mail Depot
Giving You a Competitive Edge
Every Direct Mail Depot client receives one-on-one attention, whether you’ve never used direct mail before or you are well versed and know exactly what you want to accomplish. We take a consultative approach to every phase of your direct mail campaign and constantly look for ways to make it more effective and cost-efficient.
- What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- How does direct mail fit into your bigger marketing picture?
- What format and approach will help achieve your goals?
- Is every address in your contact list deliverable?
- What can we do creatively to differentiate you from the competition?
- What is the proper frequency of mailings?
- Does the medium suit the message?
- What kind of customization and testing will help you optimize effectiveness?
- How will your campaign be tracked and measured?
- How can we minimize production and postage costs, streamline the process and ensure deadlines are met?
Helping You Navigate the USPS
We leverage our deep relationships with the USPS and knowledge of postal regulations to save you money on postage, deliver mailings on time, and avoid costly errors. Our on-site clerk verifies and approves all mailings before they leave our facility to avoid delays and accelerate delivery. We’re also compliant with a number of USPS programs, such as eInduction, eDoc, Co-Pal, and the Drop Shipment Management System.
HITRUST CSF-Certified to Protect Your Data
The Health Information Trust Alliance Common Security Framework, or HITRUST CSF, was developed by industry leaders and information security professionals to help organizations satisfy security and compliance requirements (HIPAA, PCI, NIST, ISO, etc.). Direct Mail Depot is a HITRUST CSF-Certified provider, which means you can rest assured that the necessary controls, policies and procedures are in place to keep your data safe, both electronically and in print.
If you have any questions about Direct Mail Depot’s security policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com, 732-469-5900, or Direct Mail Depot, 200 Circle Drive North, Piscataway, NJ 08854